Last Wednesday was my first last day of school, some of my kids left me for the summer because they were 100% ready for second grade. We had a fun filled week with a pajama day, movie day (on the projector...they LOVE this) and finally a party day. I was doing ok until one of my kiddos read me a note she had written. She said she was so sad I was moving to Hutto because she was hoping I would be her second grade teacher. Then I had about 5 girls crying uncontrollably. It was hard saying goodbye to them and some of my kids from last year. I promised them I would come visit next year. The kids in Hearne have touched my heart and I will never forget them!! I still have 10 of my lovely children and I am enjoying my last 2 weeks with them.
My Mom came down Friday to help us with our garage sale. Love you Mom! We went out to eat at The Piano Bar (our favorite local restaurant) and then we headed home to price all of our junk. We woke up at 6 for the big sale and had garage sale fanatics waiting in the street. We encountered some interesting people and some very nice people...we were so excited to sell all of our junk. One person's trash is another person's treasure.
Aaron and Blake got to go to Ft. Worth for the Cubs Rangers game with my Dad. I think Dad planned this to get out of the garage sale! Just kidding Dad. Aaron had a blast and his Cubs even won. Mom and I went out to eat with Mrs. Alloway at Z Tejas because Tori was working that night. We had a lot of fun and even talked about our next mother-daughter vacay!
Sunday was Aaron's 28th birthday. I planned a small surprise get together. Some of our friends came over and we had Salt Lick BBQ, Cake and played some redneck golf. I will post pictures when we get to Hutto, I left the camera bag there..ooops.
This weekend is the BIG move...YAY!! We are so excited to officially be in our new house and out of our "dirty old rental."
My Mom came down Friday to help us with our garage sale. Love you Mom! We went out to eat at The Piano Bar (our favorite local restaurant) and then we headed home to price all of our junk. We woke up at 6 for the big sale and had garage sale fanatics waiting in the street. We encountered some interesting people and some very nice people...we were so excited to sell all of our junk. One person's trash is another person's treasure.
Aaron and Blake got to go to Ft. Worth for the Cubs Rangers game with my Dad. I think Dad planned this to get out of the garage sale! Just kidding Dad. Aaron had a blast and his Cubs even won. Mom and I went out to eat with Mrs. Alloway at Z Tejas because Tori was working that night. We had a lot of fun and even talked about our next mother-daughter vacay!
Sunday was Aaron's 28th birthday. I planned a small surprise get together. Some of our friends came over and we had Salt Lick BBQ, Cake and played some redneck golf. I will post pictures when we get to Hutto, I left the camera bag there..ooops.
This weekend is the BIG move...YAY!! We are so excited to officially be in our new house and out of our "dirty old rental."
No comments:
Post a Comment