We went to my parents house for 4th of July weekend and had so much fun! Saturday Greg, Lacey, Rory, Gma, Gpa, Aunt Terri, Uncle Steve and Britty all came over. It was good to see everyone. We spent the day in the pool and on the lake. Mom worked hard in the kitchen and we worked hard eating ALL day long! Greg, Lacey and Rory stayed Saturday night with us at Mom and Dad's house. It was so fun hanging out with them...especially Rory. I do believe we have the CUTEST and SWEETEST niece in the world. I LOVE spending time with her and I know Uncle Aaron does too. I posted some pictures (mainly of Rory) from the weekend and one adorable video of Rory and Papa J.
Wine and Fireworks on the patio : )
Rory blowing bubbles...I was a little late filming but she's still cute to watch
Great photos!! Thanks for hosting Mom & I this weekend. We had a great time and love Hutto.
ReplyDeleteLot's of restaurants to explore.
Love, Papa J
love love the video!!! I need a video camera...and you aren't biased she is the cutest baby ever!!!
ReplyDelete