Well, we had a wonderful weekend in Ft. Worth visiting family. Friday was a great night because all of us were together. Aaron and I made a trip to Azle and enjoyed an evening of BBQ with Mom, Dad, Greg, Lacey, Little Rory and JR. We loved spending time with Rory, she is precious!! Saturday Mom and I picked up Rory and went to visit Grandpa Dick and Grandma Connie. Rory was full of energy and cooing and smiling...she is TOO cute! It was nice to see Grandma and Grandpa...it had been awhile. Saturday night we headed over to Greg and Lacey's for fajitas and more Rory time. I LOVE being an Auntie!
Sunday, Aaron and I headed home and then on to Hutto! I had my second interview Monday and they offered me a JOB as a second grade teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about my new school. The principal is awesome and the 2 girls I met from my new 2nd grade team seem really nice. They are also Aggie graduates and have been teaching for a couple years. I think we will really get along! 26 more school days and then I can focus on the house and my new classroom. I cannot wait for summer; but, I am dreading my last day in Hearne. Those kids have stolen my heart...I will miss them SO much!!
I am starting to think about all the moving in our near future. AHHHHH!! My classroom is going to be quite the task. Aaron thinks I can put it all in my car...I think I need a U-Haul. I have acquired a lot of stuff since my first year!
You can check out my new school at www.hutto.txed.net I will be working at Nadine Johnson Elementary!!
Have a wonderful week!
Love~A&L
Blake came to visit
Sunday, Aaron and I headed home and then on to Hutto! I had my second interview Monday and they offered me a JOB as a second grade teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about my new school. The principal is awesome and the 2 girls I met from my new 2nd grade team seem really nice. They are also Aggie graduates and have been teaching for a couple years. I think we will really get along! 26 more school days and then I can focus on the house and my new classroom. I cannot wait for summer; but, I am dreading my last day in Hearne. Those kids have stolen my heart...I will miss them SO much!!
I am starting to think about all the moving in our near future. AHHHHH!! My classroom is going to be quite the task. Aaron thinks I can put it all in my car...I think I need a U-Haul. I have acquired a lot of stuff since my first year!
You can check out my new school at www.hutto.txed.net I will be working at Nadine Johnson Elementary!!
Have a wonderful week!
Love~A&L
Blake came to visit
Greg Grilling!
JR and Aaron...kinda
Sweet Rory
Uncle Aaron
Grandpa Dick and Rory
My Fave Picture!
congrats on the job....and i have to agree Rory is TOO CUTE!!!! XOXO
ReplyDelete