We are new to this blog business but I thought it would be a great way to keep our family and friends updated on our life as a married couple. We were married on June 20, 2009 and I cannot believe how fast the first 10 months of marriage have gone by. Last year at this time, we were busy planning our upcoming wedding and now we are busy getting our new house ready!! YAY, we bought a house!!! We closed last Friday...it was a GREAT day. After we got our keys, we went to check out our new house before we headed up to Ft. Worth to get furniture from Mom and Dad H (thanks Mom and Dad, we are very lucky). Well, my wonderful husband surprised me with champagne and our wedding flutes to celebrate. Yes, I teared up : )Aaron will continue working hard at Luminant but I am on the job hunt. I had an interview at an elementary school in Hutto this past Saturday and I think it went well. I was called back for a second interview with the grade level teachers so I am praying it all works out. I will miss Hearne a TON but I am very excited for my next adventure as a teacher!I ordered the pictures wrong, I will figure it out!!Celebrating with Mom & Dad...Decorate your own cupcakes!!

Cheers to our new house!
Handsome Husband opening the champagne!!
Unlocking the door!!
SOLD!!

Hey Lids and Aaron - this is great!! Congrats on the new house. Love y'all!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle and Evan
i love your hair....and of course the house! congrats! :)
ReplyDelete