Friday was field day at school. It was sooo much fun. I wore my basketball shorts, field day shirt and tennis shoes to school ready to compete. My class always wins all the games in PE so they were so excited about field day. There were so many games and the kids had a blast. I loved playing with my kiddos...they thought it was hilarious when I challenged them in the potato sack race and when they were able to soak their teacher! About 2:00 the rain came...it started as a sprinkle and then turned into a down pour! I managed to line my kids up and quickly walk into the school. We were all drenched!! A rain out wasn't in my lesson plans so I put Peter Pan on the projector and we chilled out! It was a great day!!
Friday night we met friends at our fave little Mexican restaurant for dinner. After we ate, we went to our house for some Pictionary and Dominoes. Saturday morning Aaron woke up early to meet the guys for golf in Taylor. He loves the course because it has nine holes and the beers are only $1.50!!! I think the beer is his favorite part. They ended up playing 27 holes; meanwhile, the girls and I went out for lunch and shopping!! We all went out for dinner and then music in Walburg at the Mercantile!
It was a great weekend! Oh and the best part of the weekend was when our kitchen table and ottoman was FINALLY delivered!!! YAY!!!!!!! Have a great week!!
Friday night we met friends at our fave little Mexican restaurant for dinner. After we ate, we went to our house for some Pictionary and Dominoes. Saturday morning Aaron woke up early to meet the guys for golf in Taylor. He loves the course because it has nine holes and the beers are only $1.50!!! I think the beer is his favorite part. They ended up playing 27 holes; meanwhile, the girls and I went out for lunch and shopping!! We all went out for dinner and then music in Walburg at the Mercantile!
It was a great weekend! Oh and the best part of the weekend was when our kitchen table and ottoman was FINALLY delivered!!! YAY!!!!!!! Have a great week!!
The Mercantile in Walburg
Love the new table!!!!!
ReplyDelete